April 25, 2011

eyeliners


I'm always looking for a stay-put eyeliner...I am bedeviled by raccoon eyes....I've tried them all...and returned more than I care to think about (thank goodness for Sephora's return policy!!!).  My old standby used to be Bourjois liquid eyeliner...but then Sephora stopped carrying them at least in the US.  

So I've been trying other things....These Hard Candy made-for-Walmart eyeliners got great reviews, but they're already sold-out online.....anyone know how I can get a hold of one of these:



Walk The Line - Liquid Eyeliner
"This superior formula won't budge, even under the most strenuous conditions. Enhance your eyes with a classic swipe of solid black, a subtle shimmering neutral, or a burst of sparkling color. If that wasn't enough, the amazing formula will last all day, all night, or even both! This formula leaves a beautiful, subtle shine."
My old stand by colors: black and purple (great for brown eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment