June 14, 2011

Sofft sandals I've been thinking of....

So what do you think?
Sofft St. Germain from Zappos (shown in Ivory Patent Leather):


  • Heel Height: 4 in
  • Platform Height: 1 14 in
  • Would feel like: 2 34 in (same as the shoes below)
Are they worth $114.00?  I personally say yes, but that doesn't mean I have $114 to spend so they'll have to wait....

I only recently ordered these Sofft Calera and LOVE them. They're SOOOO comfortable to walk around in and make my legs look like they go on for mmmiiiillllles (especially in this color-- Almond Dynasty)....

By way of comparison, these are

  • Heel Height: 3 12 in
  • Platform Height: 34 in
  • Feels like 2 34 in




So the St. Germain would feel the same as the Calera, but give a height boost of 34 in!!!  I would be a giant amongst women (not really, given my actual height, I would just reach average)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment