May 18, 2012

iPad wireless keyboard convert

I have to admit that I'm a apple wireless keyboard convert. I actually use it with a PC and except for a few things, I'm good working on it. In fact I've used it so long, I'm not sure what I miss on it anymore (ok, I do miss Ctrl + shift + delete since the the delete key is really a backspace key). But other than that...

At any rate, I would love to use it with my iPad. I wanted to use the same keyboard so my fingers don't have to relearn a new layout...lout it's not that easy. I order to use the SAME keyboard with both my PC and iPad, you have to unpair an existing connection. See here: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2589929?threadID=2589929

And since it can be hinky sometimes to pair the keyboard with the PC, I think if you really want a pick-up-and-go experience, you'll have to get 2 keyboards.

Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. As people invest a big amount in buying the iPad, hence there is a need of protecting it from getting scratches, damaged or broken down. Hence, to give it is a good hold with its keyboard, the companies has brought out this exiting and new ipad keyboard case that offers its user using the iPad effectively without any difficulty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no doubt this keyboard is good.However,after a hard search,I found Sharksucker Keyboard Case for my iPad 3.It is the latest keyboard case for iPad which is made of high end of aluminum and marks up my iPad on the look and the style and the quality. Another spot is it's Germany layout.I found no other sellers selling this in German layout. It's so great. I share it here just because I think the more choices of keyboard cases for iPad,the better for us consumers.
    Sharksucker Keyboard Case

    ReplyDelete