January 23, 2013

Sharpie Pens Galore

I love Sharpie and I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was thoroughly excited when they started developing their line of pens. So here are some of my thoughts on some of my favorites and not so favorites (but mostly favorites).

This is one of their earlier forays- Clickable Sharpie Marker in "Fine Point"

Notice that although it says it's a fine point, it's still very close to the traditional Sharpie. It makes a bold, thick line so I didn't think it was the greatest for writing.

I think Sharpie must have felt the same way, so here's another one: Sharpie Marker Retractable in "Ultra Fine"


The above two are still markers, but now, we get to the pens! I actually think this one may be an older model. Look at this one: Sharpie Pen with Extra Fine Point. It write well, but there wasn't anything very special about aside from that. Plus this pen only comes in the standard blue, black, and red.

This is the Sharpie Pen Retractable "Fine Point." It's easily my favorite of the Sharpie pens so far. It writes smoothly, I love that it's clickable, and it comes in several ink colors that are are all really beautiful. The blue is an unusual blue- hard to explain, but it's a really pretty blue ink.




This is my new envy. It's the Sharpie Pen in Stainless Steel. Look how beautiful it is! All the reviews note that it writes as well as Sharpie Pen Retractable. When I finally get it, I'll post a review.


Just because, here's a Sharpie pen I tried that I didn't like very much: the Sharpie Pen "Extra Fine Point." I found it clumsy to write...it was like the nib was too scratchy.


No comments:

Post a Comment