April 25, 2014

some kind of malware redirecting the blog so I started over

I'm sure there is a better way to fix this problem (and in fact, I did fix it on another blog), but I didn't have the patience to do it this time. Instead, I just started with a fresh template (in this case, Blogger's dynamic views-- I do have issues with the dynamic view, but it was the easiest way to get this up).

I did remove a few pages that I thought might be the reason the blog was redirecting, but the blog continued to redirect. I think that might be happening because the changes haven't been updated on Google's servers. I'm hoping that once the changes do get updated on Google, I can go back to my preferred theme and everything will work fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment